How To Register
PROMOTION – Save 10% on Summer Registration
Registration for summer classes and camps will begin on March 25 2019. Register before March 31 2019
and you’ll save 10% on your total before taxes.
- Complete the Registration Form
- You will receive a registration confirmation and invoice within 48 hrs. Included will be a breakdown of the required payments according to the payment option you selected.
- You can then either come in and pay during Studio office hours, or send us an email money transfer.
- Print the Registration Forms below, complete them and bring them to the studio during our office hours.
- The reception staff will be happy to complete your registration and provide you with your invoice on the spot.
- You can then select your payment option from one of the options below.
Option 1: Payment in full upon registration
(cash, cheque, credit card or email money transfer)
Option 2: Payment in two instalments
First payment is required upon registration (cash, cheque, credit card or email money transfer). Second payment must be provided by post-dated cheque, for December 1 (for the regular season) or July 1 (for the summer season). Post-dated cheque must be provided upon registration.
Option 3: Monthly payments (available for the regular season only)
First payment is required upon registration (cash, cheque, credit card or email money transfer). Subsequent payments must be provided by post-dated cheques, for the first of every month (7 post-dated payments). Post-dated cheques must be provided upon registration.
*Credit card = add 2.75%
If you are registering in person, please complete a registration form and bring it with you to the studio during office hours.
This must be reviewed and signed by all students/parents. It explains all of the Studio 360 policies and must be signed before any student can participate in classes. This must be signed by all parents/guardians prior to the first class every season.
We always have lots of fun in our classes, and we like to share that with everyone by posting pictures and videos on our website and on our social media pages. Although not mandatory, we ask students/parents to give Studio 360 permission to use these photos by signing the Authorization to Take and Use Photographs and Video form upon registration. If you are a current or past student of Studio 360, and have already signed this form, you do not need to do so again.